Do you want a great start for your puppy?
Join our Online Course Now
Starting Tuesday 2nd June 9am and Thursday 4th June 6pm
What do you want with this course?
I want 5 weeks of fun live online lessons!
I want an Extra weekly live Q&A Webinar!
I want Free access to private FB group for further support!
I want a Free Dog Training Foundations AND Free Enrichment mini course!
What others think about us....
- Zoom Links for your week one lesson
- A responsive puppy who listens when you ask it to - Learning the marker word 'yes'
- Positive training works best - Why you don't need 'No'
- Creating a puppy with amazing manners - Stop jumping up
- Preventing common puppy behaviours - Stop digging and chewing
- Teaching your puppy to only go to the toilet outside every time
- Stopping that puppy biting
- What do we do when it goes wrong in a training session
- How to socialise your puppy to create the perfect friendly dog
- Teaching your puppy manners the first skill - Sit
- Teaching your puppy manners the second skill - Down
- Zoom Links for your week two lesson
- Recap Sit and Down
- Stopping your puppy jumping by using sit and down
- Teaching your puppy to be calm in the house - Teaching settle on a mat
- How to play with toys with your puppy - create a lifetime bond, reduce biting
- Coming back every time perfectly - exercise one
- Starting to train your puppy to walk with you perfectly - exercise one
- Zoom Links for your week three lesson
- Recap last week and catch up with how the week has gone
- Adding the cue 'Stay' to our sit and down
- Recall game number two - getting brilliant control
- Making sure your puppy has manners with food and toys
- Teaching your puppy to walk beautifully on the lead - exercise two
- Zoom Links for your week four lesson
- Going to the next stage for walking on the lead - exercise three
- How to make sure your puppy loves being handled and enjoys vets/groomer visits
- Distraction Stays - How to be perfect with guests and not jump up
- Recall Game Number Three - fast responsive puppy!
- Settle on the mat when your house gets busy - Adding distractions
Miranda and Innit
Miranda has been training dogs for over 20years, starting in her teens with her own dogs and becoming an instructor in her early 20’s.
She was the youngest person in the UK to become a fully qualified member of the Kennel Club Accreditation Scheme for Trainers and Behaviourists.
Miranda is committed to continuous learning and still attends conferences, attains further qualifications and supports many other trainers and behaviourists with mentoring.
She has trained thousands of dogs from puppies to serious aggression cases and spends the majority of her time seeing clients at one of the UK’s largest dog training centres, Sussex County Dog Training.